ubl message

Subject: NDR Schema Examples as requested in Hong Kong

Mark

Here are examples, rule by rule, of the NDRs using the 1.0 UBL Schemas as a source,
as promised in Hong Kong.

Not *every* rule has an example (thought almost all do) since examples
in some cases seemed inappropriate (such as when something is NOT allowed).

I have used the 1.0 checklist just as a point of reference.

I have added a few editorial notes here and there, sometimes where I noticed
an errata.

There may need to be a few revisions made at various places in the package
due to a few of these errata (hope to get back to this later).

Hope these are what was wanted.

All the best

Steve

UBL 1-0 NDR Checklist with Schema Examples_SDG_0-2.sxw