ubl message

Subject: Call for participation - UBL-HISC - UBL Human Interface Subcommittee

Hello all!

Next week the UBL Technical Committee is expected to ratify a new
subcommittee structure that includes the Human Interface Subcommittee
(HISC) as a follow-up of the Forms Presentation Subcommittee (FPSC) that is
folding.

Would all TC members interested in joining the HISC please contact me
off-list and tell me if you intend to become an observing member or a
voting member of the subcommittee.  Voting membership requires regular
(though not perfect!) attendance at subcommittee teleconferences.

Those OASIS members interested in joining HISC who are not yet Technical
Committee members, please join the TC first.

We are also looking for a co-chair for this subcommittee, as my "real
world" business obligations are making it more difficult for me to attend
every teleconference.

Tentatively, our first call will be June 3, 2004 at
08:00PDT/11:00EDT/15:00UTC with the simple agenda of working on a
charter.  This time may change subject to scheduling availability for
teleconferences within the TC.

Thank you!

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Next: 3-day XSLT/XPath; 2-day XSL-FO - Birmingham, UK June 14,2004

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc