ubl message

Subject: Localization Spreadsheets

Folks,

I've just sent out spreadsheets for use in Localization work.

Just to point out that these spreadsheets do not have
corrections in line with the errors pointed out by Chee-Kai.

The latter errors should be corrected and new spreadsheets issued,
I guess, before Localization SCs use them.

Hopefully this can be discussed on the calls tomorrow.

I'd add to Chee-Kai's list of possible errors:

Is there an inconsistency in the NDR rules regarding
the codelist namespace: the inclusion of ':codelist:' (CDLX)?
This seems to be contradicted by the general rule about
namespaces (NMS4 and 5) which does not allow for any
exception for codelists and has no ':codelist:' part.
That's my most debatable, minor point.

Another point: Chee-Kai points out that we have
'UniformResourceID' in the spreadsheets but URI in the
Schemas. The error, I'd say, is in the spreadsheets since
URI is a listed abbreviation which *has* to be used (NDR rule).
I propose changing this in the spreadsheets for 1.0 spec.

PaymentMeansTypeCode still seems to have errors and
inconsistencies. (e.g. the codelist schema is still
PaymentMeansCodeSchema - which is correct, this or
PaymentMeansTypeCodeSchema?)

sdt:Amount  amountCurrencyCodelistID should be fixed at
0.3 but this appears to have been missed in the spreadsheet

I found the above going through the invoice but have yet to look
in detail at the other documents.

All the best

Steve