ubl message

Subject: HISC Agenda for Teleconference 2004-06-03 15:00UTC

Hi everyone!

The agenda for tomorrow's meeting is attached ... it will be added to the
new HISC environment once set up under Kavi on the OASIS site, but for now
I'll just use the UBL mail list archive.

The TC calls will each last for no more than one hour and will use the
usual UBL conference bridge:

    STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
    U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
    Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
    Access code: 5705229

"See" you there!

............................... Ken
Title: HISC Agenda 2004-06-03 - 15:00UTC (11:00EDT/08:00PDT) - DRAFT

HISC Agenda 2004-06-03 - 15:00UTC (11:00EDT/08:00PDT) - DRAFT

$Date: 2004/06/02 16:48:00 $(UTC)

1.  Roll call and quorum

We don't yet have a roll, so we won't have a roll call for this meeting other than to record who attends the meetings until we do have a committee roll.

2.  Agenda

Please forward before the meeting any suggestions for agenda changes. This document will be republished repeatedly as new items get added.

3.  Minutes of the last meeting

We don't have a "last meeting" for this new committee.

4.  Membership

Would all attendees please plan to report their intention to become voting members of the committee.

Can anyone be co-chair of this committee? My own work obligations will strain my ability to chair all of the meetings.

5.  Web site

We don't have a subcommittee web site yet, as we had for the Forms Presentation Subcommittee (FPSC). I've begun inquiring about the set up of HISC.

6.  Reports of standing committees

No standing committees are formed at this time.

7.  Outstanding action items

No outstanding issues exist for this inaugural meeting.

8.  Agenda items

8.1.  Standing agenda items

For raising at every meeting.

8.2.  Running agenda items

20040602-Agenda1 - Charter - Ken

  • what will we include in our scope of work for this committee?

  • Ken's ideas:

    • address feedback on formatting specifications

    • begin work on input specifications

20040602-Agenda2 - 1.0 bug list - Ken

  • at the June 2 meeting a UBL 1.0 bug list was formed

  • Ken has some items for the bug list based on implementations of the formatting specifications as XSL stylesheets

9.  Action items

A review of all action items both from before the meeting and established during the meeting.

10.  Future meetings

The next teleconference will be June 10, 2004. I am not available to chair a meeting the week of June 14, 2004 (and possibly the rest of the June meetings) ... can others offer to chair these time slots? Remember we should be using the mail list for most of our discussion in order to keep the meetings short.

11.  Adjournment

Meetings will be held to less than an hour's length. In between meetings, please use the UBL mail list for discussions until the HISC subcommittee list is established for discussions.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Next: 3-day XSLT/XPath; 2-day XSL-FO - Birmingham, UK June 14,2004

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc