ubl message

Subject: Issues lists

UBL TC,

I see that I have sown confusion by labeling my
list of work items "issues".  The list that
Anne Hendry posted as the "1.0 Issues list" is
the one that we should be referring to as
"issues".

After the TC meetings Wednesday and Thursday, I
will change the name of the work item list to
something that doesn't have "issues" in it.  In
the meantime, please be aware that the thing
called "issues.xls" in the meeting agendas
that I just sent out is something completely
different from what Anne posted.

Jon