ubl message

Subject: monthly report from CNLSC

Hi,
Please find the monthly report from CNLSC below. Please feel free to
comment. Thanks.
Regards, -Patrick

We have started the translation work. Currently we are moving our
previous work to the standardized spreadsheet templates prepared by
JPLSC. Saito san has contributed 8 excel spreadsheet templates. We will
start with the Reusable one first, assuming that would be the most
comprehensive one. After that, we will work on all the other templates.

William Chan had a meeting with the CNIS team in Beijing and formulated
a working plan. The plan includes translating the excel spreadsheet as
well as translating other documents. Basically we went through the CD
package, identified and prioritized the relevant documents to be
translated, according to our knowledge of the need for projects here in
the China region. Here is the preliminary list of documents to be
translated (ordered by priority):

1. index.html
2. Codelist Representation
3. Guidelines For The Customization of UBL v1.0 Schemas
4. UBL 1.0 Naming and Design Rules Checklist
5. Relevant parts in Formating Specification
6. Others

We welcome comment from the TC. We will continue to evaluate on the
materials and will ask question to the TC list whenever there is need
for clarification.