ubl message

Subject: AW: [ubl] updated UBL 1.0 Issues List for Pacific call

wow - fast
Anne,
please do me the favor to replace somewhen 'MD:' ny 'DK/MD:'.Most of the
GEFEG comments came from David Kruppke.
The changes you made are OK for me.
Thanks
Michael

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Anne Hendry [mailto:anne.hendry@sun.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2004 20:27
An: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [ubl] updated UBL 1.0 Issues List for Pacific call

Hi,

I've updated the issues discussed in the Atlantic call (the ones from
Chee-Kai) to:

- add Tim and Michael's responses
- note from whom the 'suggested fixes' are coming from, including now
name of submitter where relevant
- add the Atlantic 30 June decsions

One note, when there is a decision on a call to 'agree', we should be
explicit on what is being agreed to in the 'atlantic' (or 'pacific')
call columns, since there are sometimes different positions being put
forward in the 'suggested fix' columns, and if we just say 'agree' in
the atlantic/pacific call collumns it can be confusing to figure out
what is being agreed to.  The one item where I thought this could be the
case was Chee-Kai's comment #15 (about CodeType definition text).

Any other comments/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Anne