ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Comment Disposition Clarification: 1.6

Mike

I'm pretty sure we decided that this just wasn't happening like
that. The issue was more with the fact that the end of one word
didn't reset the (metaphorical) alphabetic order counter to zero
but treated the first letter of the next word as part of the consideration.
i.e.
OrderLine comes after Order and also comes after Ordering
(not a real example).
The TC meeting decided that this was the correct understanding
of alphabetic order.
So you'd get
Order then OrderGoods then Ordering then OrderLine
and not
Order then OrderGoods then OrderLine then Ordering.

No real change is needed to the above situation.

Case only comes into it because the second word happens to start
with a capital and the first word ends with a lower case letter.

I hope that makes sense.

I suppose the rule could make this clearer but the matter that
there needs to be an exception when Type is appended due to
Schema terminology rather than business semantics (i.e. complex Type)
is more of a requirement since this is happening when we'd prefer
that it didn't.

Steve