ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: what to do about namespaces in schemas

If this is dictated by rfc 3121, not by the TC, why do we need an NDR
for it?  It seems at the moment we have an NDR that may conflict with
this rfc unless

these ubl ndr name components can be mapped to these rfc 3121 name
components:

'ubl'  -> 'specification-id'
'schema' -> 'type'
'name' -> 'subtype'
'major:minor' -> 'document-id'

Even so, if Eduardo is correct about the need to make the document-id
1.0 rather than 1:0 (which makes a lot of sense) then the rule is still
incorrect because of the ":" between major and minor.  Is there really a
need for an NDR for the entire URN?  The only part of such a rule that
would be needed is something to state which values UBL will use for
which components of the rfc 3121 urn that are *not* dictated by the rfc
(specification-id, type, subtype, documen-id).  Repeating the other
parts of the urn in the ndrs  seems to me to be redundant and a  source
for problems .

-A

                           :{type}{:subtype}?:{document-id}

Also