ubl message

Subject: updated issues list

Hi,

Here is list with changes from earlier Atlantic call.

TBD:
- please look at the 'pending action' items, esp 16.1, 19.l and h3 (see
note below)
- h3 (in 'pending action') has no corresponding change log entry that i
can see,
   either from TM or SG, but seems to be fixed in the ss from Tim on 27 Jul
   from my visual inspection;  so can this now be marked as 'fixed in ss,
   needs fix in schema'?

As far as I can tell this issues list now captures the canonical change log,
as I've resolved any conflicts in earlier change logs from T & S here.
This should be confirmed, though, so everyone can know the final
agreed-upon place to look for this info.

Thanks,
Anne

1.0_issues_20040804.sxc

1.0_issues_20040804.xls