ubl message

Subject: Just to draw attention to a promising implementation

Folks

Just thought you might like to be aware of another promising
new implementation of UBL/ebXML.

Accountis are advertising the use of UBL and ebXML in a product
they are starting to turn into an opensource project.
http://www.accountis.com/accountis/index.html

In general the vision Accountis has seems to be so close to ours
that I couldn't help but draw attention to it. Speaking for myself,
I'd say it is pretty close to a realisation of what I'd hoped for
with UBL. :-)

All the best

Stephen Green