ubl message

Subject: Re: AW: [ubl] UBL pending item h.2

I can see where your logic is coming from here David, but this argument
leaves us no way of specifying whether an ASBIE is mandatory or optional.

We currently use the cardinaility of 0 to show optionality.

As anee says we will probably find some more of these defintion errors,
which relate back to when we decided to make many associations optional
- but forgot to change their definitions.

--
regards
tim mcgrath