ubl message

Subject: XPath information for UBL 1.0 cd2

Hello all!

Here are the XPath files for 1.0cd2 generated from the schemas distributed
by Stephen today:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8760/UBL-XPath-HTML-1.0cd2.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8759/UBL-XPath-Text-1.0cd2.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/8758/UBL-XPath-XML-1.0cd2.zip

Unexpected time constraints prevent me from working on the formatting specs
tonight ... I hope to do this tomorrow night ... but in the mean time I was
able to create the XPath files and some may wish to review these to make
sure nothing jumps out as being incorrect.

For those who are new, these XPath files enumerate every possible XPath 1.0
address possible as described by the schemas (unless, of course, there is a
problem with my stylesheets!).  For any element in any non-recursive path
position you can think of in UBL there should be a complete XPath address
from the root enumerated in these documents.

Note that the HTML files are large enough to crash many systems with
limited memory ... you may wish to review the text version.  The XML
versions are useful for validating stylesheets that do not, themselves, do
validation of the input XML (such as XSLT 1.0).

These XPath 1.0 addresses are the basis for the formatting specifications,
as they are technology-agnostic with respect to the formatting technology,
tools, or software used.  They are solely based on the XML of UBL documents.

I'll see what I can accomplish tomorrow evening.  Sorry for the delay.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc