ubl message

Subject: Agendas for upcoming Atlantic and Pacific TC calls

Hello UBL TC,

Here are preliminary agendas for TC calls over the next few
weeks.

Jon

25 August Atlantic -- no meeting
26 August Pacific -- no meeting

   Due to travel from the meeting in Copenhagen, there will no TC
   meetings the week of 23 August.

1 September Atlantic -- Acting chair: Mavis Cournane
2 September Pacific -- Acting chair: Tim McGrath

   I will be on vacation the week of 30 August, but meetings will
   take place as regularly scheduled.  The primary agenda items for
   both meetings will be possible corrections to the CD2 image and
   work on a UBL response to the ATG versions of the CC schema
   modules.  Our response is due back to ATG2 by 10 September. Tim
   is to have prepared the beginning of a response in time for
   discussion at these meetings.

8 September Atlantic
9 September Pacific

   Meetings the week of 6 September will take place as regularly
   scheduled.  During the Atlantic meeting 8 September, we will
   sign off on the CD image and put CD2 out for TC balloting
   immediately following the Atlantic call.  (Balloting must begin
   8 September in order to fit the OASIS schedule.)

15 September Atlantic -- Acting chair: Mavis Cournane
16 September Pacific -- Acting chair: Tim McGrath

   Due to participation of the UBL chair and vice chair in the
   UN/CEFACT Forum meeting 13-17 September, these meetings will be
   chaired by Mavis and Tim.