ubl message

Subject: Minutes of the Atlantic call

Dear all
please find attached a copy of the Minutes of the Atlantic Call.
We fell short of critical mass but managed to discuss the items on the
agenda.

regards
Mavis

-------------
1. Roll call and welcome by the moderator Mavis

Present
Michael Dill
Mavis Cournane
Paul Thorpe
Tony Coates
Anne Hendry
Jessica Glace
Lisa Seaburg

Regrets
Jon Bosak
Mike Grimley

AOL
All other TC members

1. CD2

Review of the NMS6 Rule
Jon proposed the following options

  A. Remove "CodeList-" from all the code list file names and run the
schema generator again, or

B. Include "CodeList-" in all the code list URNs and run the schema
generator again, or

C. Delete NMS6 from the current NDR checklist, leave the
      schemas the way they are, and take a little additional time to
figure out what NMS6 should actually say or whether it's even necessary
(I personally would prefer this, as it's clear that the form I
suggested a couple of weeks ago did
not get the depth of scrutiny I was hoping for), or

We recommend that this rule NMS6 be removed from both the checklist and
the NDR document. The location of these files should be specified in
the index.html file as part of the CD2 release. If the Pacific call
agrees, then this change will be made to the NDR document and checklist
by COB Friday September 3.

Ken's work is outstanding but this will be sent to Jon.

The NDR document is almost final pending the decision to remove NMS6.

In addition to the PDF document, Mark Crawford is requested to also
post a copy of the NDR document in Word format so that it can be
archived.

The Code List document was discussed and the extent to which it
reflects 1.0
When Jon puts the link to the Code List document, the status of this
document in relation to the releases should be clarified.

2. ATG response
The members of the Atlantic call reviewed Tim's summary but have
reached no conclusions on whether we should be submit a response. This
will be discussed further on the Pacific call.