ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Minutes Atlantic Call 8 September 2004

I will be on an airplane during the 22 Sept call and unfortunately will not
be able to join.

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Mavis Cournane [mailto:mavis.cournane@cognitran.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 8:39 AM
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] Minutes Atlantic Call 8 September 2004

Dear all
below are the minutes of today's Atlantic Call.
Please note that it has been agreed that there shall be no Atlantic
Call next week. Calls will resume as normal on Sept 22.

Regards
Mavis

1. Roll call and welcome by Mavis Cournane the moderator:

Mavis Cournane
Mike Grimley
Jessica Glace
Tony Coates
Anne Hendry
Ken Holman
Sylvia Webb
Monica Martin
Paul Thorpe
Mikkel Bruin
Stephen Green
Fabio
Jon Bosak
Mark Crawford

Regrets
Bill Meadows

1. Balloting
We will have 2 separate ballots.

a - Jon Bosak will initiate the NDR vote in Kavi. We will be asked to
approve as the NDR doc as a CD and forward the approved CD to Oasis to
begin a 1 month review.

It was unanimously agreed that Jon should proceed in this way.

b -  UBL 1.0 CD2. The motion for this will have 3 parts.
We will be asked to approve it as a CD, on approval, authorise Jon and
the secretaries to make any necessary editorial changes to fix it for
Oasis process, and then to send it with approval to Oasis for
standardization.

It was unanimously agreed that Jon should proceed in this way.

2. Comments
Ken Holman pointed out that something was missed in the FS directory. It is
agreed that this is not critical enough to delay the ballot. This
will become a 1.1 issue.

3. Priority items for this meeting
1. We agreed to skip next week's meeting and key people will be busy
with CEFACT.
2. The SFO meeting will now need to be held in Santa Clara.
3. Tim's comments will be taken by Mark Crawford as input to ATG.

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/members/leave_workgroup.php
.