ubl message

Subject: Correction: Hitachi Systems & Services

Hello UBL TC (and OASIS Administration),

In my haste to get the UBL 1.0 paperwork in on time yesterday, I
mistakenly typed "Hitachi Systems & Solutions" instead of the
correct name, "Hitachi Systems & Services."  My apologies to
Takagi-san and his colleagues for the error, which I assume will
be corrected before UBL 1.0 goes out for OASIS balloting at the
beginning of October.

Jon