ubl message

Subject: Ignore "amended ballot"

Hello UBL TC,

Voting members of the TC received a confusing message from the
Kavi system yesterday telling them that our recent closed ballot
on the UBL 1.0 CD had been "amended" and asking them to vote
again.  In fact, there has been no such amendment.  The message
was apparently triggered when the OASIS administration changed a
setting to allow the ballot to be viewed by people outside of the
TC (which is how I thought it had been set up in the first place,
but apparently not).

If you received that message, just ignore it.

Jon