ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 20 October 2004

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
15H00 - 17H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 20 OCTOBER 2004
   08h00 - 10h00 Wed San Francisco
   11h00 - 13h00 Wed Washington
   16h00 - 18h00 Wed London
   STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Jessica Glace
   Michael Grimley
   Anne Hendry
   Marion Royal
   Sylvia Webb

   [I've stopped listing "regrets," but it should be noted that
   several people notified me of unavoidable conflicts with other
   meetings this week.]

STANDING ITEMS

   Calendar review: http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      Add: Tax XML TC meeting 1-4 February 2005, Sydney
      Add: TBG17 meeting 7-11 February 2005, APACS (London)

   Event reports (see calendar)

      None this week.

   Liaison reports

      See below.

   HISC report

      None this week.

   SSC report

      AH: Discussed code lists; not much else last week.

   Code List Team report

      None this week.

   TBG17 Liaison Team report

      MR: Team met yesterday; decided that they don't need to meet
      every Tuesday and will just meet by email instead.  The team
      will report on progress at the meeting in Santa Clara.

   NDR Team report

      SW: Did get the latest batch of comments through the
      ubl-comment list, so outbound mail from there is still
      working.

   Tax XML Team report

      SW: First meeting will be held 10/28 at 7 a.m. eastern time;
      will report on this at the meeting in Santa Clara.

OTHER ISSUES FOR DISCUSSION THIS MEETING

   UBL TC meeting in Santa Clara

      SW: David Kruppke will attend all day Monday through
      Wednesday.

      JB: So that's when we will schedule the EDIFIX-related
      agenda items.

      AH: Will probably be leaving around 4 p.m. Tuesday to vote.

      JB: Note that we will be holding plenary sessions both
      mornings and afternoons in order to allow participation from
      Europe and Asia.  Since Sung Hyuk Kim cannot attend after
      all, we may want to use one of the afternoon slots for a
      localization call.

   Addition of new items to the work list

      None this week.

   Other business

      Note that we are not holding either the Atlantic TC call or
      the Pacific TC call next week.  We also traditionally skip
      calls the week following a face-to-face meeting, so the next
      regular TC calls won't occur till the week of 8-12 November.
      However, Pacific TC call participants should be aware that I
      am thinking about using the morning of 4 November (in Asia)
      for a call to discuss localization issues.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC