ubl message

Subject: Today's TC call

I've just received a note from Mavis saying that she won't be able
to moderate today's Atlantic UBL TC call.

Mark Crawford and I are both tied up in meetings today, so I'm
hoping that Anne (who's been sick) was able to dial in to help
lead the discussion of the SSC issues.  If not, we'll just pick
this up in the call next week.

Jon