ubl message

Subject: ebXML CCTS Call for comments

 FYI.

Mark
Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components

LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge
McLean, VA 22102-7805
703.917.7177 Phone
703.655.4810 Wireless
The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org

-----Original Message-----
From: blantz@attglobal.net [mailto:blantz@attglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:14 PM
To: ian.watt@aecommerce.com.au; jean_luc_champion@yahoo.com;
plothian@sympatico.com; fvuille@attglobal.net; dill@gefeg.com;
Gunther.Stuhec@sap.com; sue.probert@dial.pipex.com;
James.Whittle@apacs.org.uk; waka@ecom.jp; ygjung@shjc.ac.kr; CRAWFORD,
Mark; vnpro@mail.com

Hello,

We are ready to accept comments on CCTS v 2.01!

Attached is an announcement that you should have received or at least
seen over one month ago.  We have learned that not all the appropriate
people have been informed.
Please feel free to forward the announcement to anyone you feel is
interested.

The only change to the attached announcement is that the deadline for
submitting comments has been extended to 21-January-2005.

Comments should still be submitted in the described format, and should
be sent to both Jim Wilson and Mark Crawford.

We plan to hold a face-to-face meeting for comment review during the
week of 21-February-2005, in McLean, Virginia, USA.  We hope that all
submitters of comments will be able to attend this meeting.

Thank you very much, in advance, for your Comments,

Mary Kay Blantz
Mark Crawford
Alan Stitzer

CCTS Announcement.doc