ubl message

Subject: Pacific TC meetings moved to Monday/Tuesday

Hello UBL TC,

In the Atlantic meeting this week, it was proposed that we start a
team working through spreadsheet and content-related issues and
assign them to a meeting time slot earlier in the week than the
Pacific TC call.

In the Pacific call this week, however, it was pointed out that we
decided in Santa Clara to use half of each Pacific call for this
work and that we don't need to form a new team and a new series of
meetings, we just need to move the Pacific TC call to a day more
convenient to the majority of people willing to work on content.
After checking, it appears that moving the Pacific TC call from
Wednesday/Thursday to Monday/Tuesday will accomplish this.  I'm
therefore rescheduling the Pacific TC calls to take place at the
same time as usual but two days earlier in the week, beginning
with a call on Monday/Tuesday 13/14 December.  That is:

   00H30 - 02H30 UTC TUESDAY 14 DECEMBER 2004
      16h30 - 18h30 Mon San Francisco
      19h30 - 21h30 Mon Washington
      08h30 - 10h30 Tue Hong Kong, Singapore, Perth, Beijing
      09h30 - 11h30 Tue Seoul, Tokyo
      11h30 - 13h30 Tue Sydney
      STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
      U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
      Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
      Access code: 5705229

This schedule will also distribute TC meetings more evenly and
should aid in coordinating the two weekly sessions.

I expect to use the first call of the series next week reviewing
the worklist items relating to additional content proposed for UBL
1.1.  As usual, this is a regular TC meeting, and everyone
available is invited to participate.

Jon