ubl message

Subject: Atlantic Call

Dear all
we had a call today at 4pm. Mike Grimley, myself and Tony Coates called
in or it. We waited 10mins but nobody else called in.
We took the decision to cancel the call.

We will have a call again next week. If you do not intend to attend can
you please send me regrets. I am anxious that we get through the issues
list.

Regards
Mavis