ubl message

Subject: A couple of further BIE requirements for 1.1

Folks

Looking at the UK Gov Office of Government Commerce
document models (these were the basis for the latter's
UBL review last year) I've noticed a couple of 'missing'
items we might want to consider for 1.1.

1. we have card account payment BIEs in the Order but
maybe we should have a CreditAuthenticationIndicator
or CardAccountAcceptanceIndicator or the like in the
order response (and maybe OrderResponseSimple too?)

2 The OrderResponse lacks a line level OrderLineReference
which would seem quite important to me - to tie the OrderResponse lines to the corresponding Order lines

Sorry these are last minute.

All the best

Steve