ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] UBL master data for maintenance

> I took this to mean that the *only* normative version of the
> model was XML Schema, rather than the spreadsheets. Since the
> schemas were produced by EDIFIX, then EDIFIX was something
> I'd better consider getting.

This is exactly what we wanted to avoid - any misunderstanding that to
do UBL you needed a specific tool.  Nothing could be further from the
truth.  NO TOOL IS REQUIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Mark C,
>
> Is is true as you indicated in your Nov. 2004 CCTS/NDR
> training class that LMI is working on its own CCTS/NDR
> software? What is the name of that software and when will it
> be demonstrated to the UBL TC? How does it (or will it)
> handle the versioning issue mentioned in the other thread?

Ken,

LMI is working on their own tools for their own work.  That was
explained in class, as was the fact that the information was for the
class only and not general public distribution.

Mark