ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Tools for UBL (was:RE: [ubl] UBL master data for maintenance)

Title: Re: [ubl] Tools for UBL (was:RE: [ubl] UBL master data for maintenance)

LMI tools are for a variety of NDR's, not just UBL. They are convenience tools that are nice to have, but not essential.

Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC & Chair Naming and Design Rules Subcommittee
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components
--
LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge