ubl message

Subject: Re: Registration for TC meeting in China

I should have added the following UBL TC members as possible
participants at the May TC meeting:

   David Kruppke
   Sylvia Webb

These members have told me that they will definitely not be able
to attend:

   Jon Bosak
   Mark Crawford
   Michael Dill
   G. Ken Holman
   Sue Probert

The preliminary agenda for the meeting as it appeared in the
minutes of the February meeting in McLean:

   09 May 2005 All-week UBL TC meeting in Hangzhou hosted by the
               Chinese National Institute of Standards: work on
               content additions to UBL 1.1; review NDR 1.1 and CL
               1.1; last MLDD 1.0 changes; consideration of
               possible suggested changes to the English 1.1
               definitions

Note that "content additions" includes the Certificate of Origin
submission from Singapore.  We could also add other issues of
special interest to our Asian members, for example reports from
our Asian localization subcommittees and updates on regional
initiatives such as APEC and the ebXML Asia Committee.

Jon