ubl message

Subject: Revised XPath files for UBL 1.0 CD2

Fellow HISC members (cc: UBL TC members):

Based on the feedback for the creation of the XPath files for the draft UBL
SBS, I employed the same processes again for the creation of the XPath
files for the original UBL 1.0 CD2 delivery:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11752/UBL-1.0-CD2-XPath-20050309.zip

I spot-check verified that the enumeration ordinals match those found in
the original posting of XPath files ... these revised files differ only in
the inclusion of cardinality information and the inclusion of branch elements.

Personally, I'm finding I can use these XPath files to learn a lot (but not
everything) about the UBL document models without having to comb through
the W3C Schema expressions.  These are *not* meant to replace the normative
expressions, but merely are an alternative way of expressing the
information found in the document models.

There is a readme.txt file and a couple of document model constraint
expressions for the XPath information files.

Be forewarned that loading the large HTML files may crash your browser due
to low memory constraints.  The text files have the same information, just
without the clipboard copy functionality for IE.  Anyone knowing how to do
clipboard functions in Firefox and Opera, please let me know so I can
update the JavaScript accordingly.  Thanks.

I hope you find these useful.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc