ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Proposed Procurement Process Model for UBL 1.1

I have listed the Document. Type. Code for the following documents:
310 - Quotation
9 - Catalogue
389 - Self Billed Invoice
381 - Credit Note
383 - Debit Note
481 - Remittance Advice

I would like clarification on what a 'Rectification Advice' document actual
is.
Also not sure about the 'Statement', UNCL 1001 does have some financial
statements so one of those may do.

SITPRO / UNeDocsUK do have examples of the Quotation, Credit Note and Debit
Note based on the UN layout key.

regards Jean