ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes for Pacific UBL TC call 21|22 March 2005

my apologies for not being clearer. you are correct we propose a new
ASBIE for Delivery that associates with Contact. But it will be added to
the end of the current structure - as required by the customization rules.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476