ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 30 March 2005

AGENDA FOR ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
16H00 - 18H00 UTC WEDNESDAY 30 MARCH 2005
   08h00 - 10h00 Wed San Francisco
   11h00 - 13h00 Wed Washington
   16h00 - 18h00 Wed London
   STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar (http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm)
   Liaison reports
   Subcommittee reports
   Team reports

OTHER BUSINESS

   Your chair has been on vacation for the last couple of weeks
   (still is, in fact) and needs to catch up with what's been
   happening while he's been gone.  So the primary objective at
   this point is to check progress, in particular with regard to
   EDIFIX changes and work in the SSC on minor version schema
   generation.

   It would also be great to get reports on the recent UN/CEFACT
   Forum in Kuala Lumpur if our members in attendance are on the
   call this week.

   As the SBSC approaches finalization of the small business
   subset, I'll be looking for someone to take responsibility for
   putting together a package for Altova and other XML software
   vendors.

VOTING MEMBERSHIP

   I'm a week behind schedule in putting the UBL 1.0 International
   Data Dictionary CD out for a vote, but I intend to get the
   ballot out in the next couple of days.  If you are currently a
   prospective member of the TC, but you think that you have
   satisfied the OASIS process requirements to become a voting
   member and you want to participate in the upcoming ballot,
   please contact me immediately so that I can review your status.
   We want to begin public review of the dictionary immediately
   following passage of the CD, so it's important that all of our
   voting members are actually available to vote on this.

Jon