- As far as I understand, there is not yet a concept telling
people, how to
extend, restrict, specify UBL data.
We have identified three ways:
1) come to UBL and change the model which will then be reflected in
2) extend/restrict following our customization guidelines to be
considered UBL conformant
3) extend/restrict any way you choose but you are not UBL
- Also I'm not aware of any decision whether this concept
starts on a model
level or on a schema level or both.
See above. My understanding all along has been that the
customization (and the use of derivation by extension and restriction) is for
customizers - not UBL