ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization

Title: AW: [ubl] Re: Next Version & Customization

- As far as I understand, there is not yet a concept telling people, how to
extend, restrict, specify UBL data.

We have identified three ways:

1) come to UBL and change the model which will then be reflected in the schema
2) extend/restrict following our customization guidelines to be considered UBL conformant
3) extend/restrict any way you choose but you are not UBL conformant

- Also I'm not aware of any decision whether this concept starts on a model
level or on a schema level or both.

See above.  My understanding all along has been that the customization (and the use of derivation by extension and restriction) is for customizers - not UBL

Mark