ubl message

Subject: TAX ML initial comments for review

please find attached my initial thoughts on the TaxML Gap analysis.

please make any comments to the list in preparation for finalizing this
response by next Tuesday 19th May.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476

IndirectTaxReferenceModelCompliance-UBLcomments.xls