ubl message

Subject: SV: [ubl] Approach to reporting scemantic errors on an invoice. Any advice?

Dear Monica, Steve and Tim,

Thank you very much for taking your time to lead us in the right direction.
It is very much appreciated!

Steve hit it right on the mark with his analysis of our need. I would prefer
to use a standardized "Business protocol signal" rather than invent our own
message-type specific to the invoice. At least not until such a message was
available from the UBL TC.

Thanks to Tim for your priceless effort and willingness to listen and
coordinate the European requirements to UBL.

Thanks to Monica for pointing our attention to ebXML BPSS on several
occasions. I will go back and do my homework on ebXML BPSS. I do believe you
were right - we need this.

Thank you again,

Best regards

Mikkel Hippe Brun