ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 18|19 April 2005

Folks

More news of an exciting implementation in Sweden (as
mentioned in the TC call - see below):

Martin Forsberg has sent me a link to the website
for this project
http://www.amnis.se/svefaktura/
and the English language page is at
http://www.amnis.se/svefaktura/SFTI_Basic_Invoice20041108_EN/index.html

He will kindly send more information in due course.

('SWE-Invoice' is short for 'Swedish Invoice' which in Swedish
is 'Svefaktura'.)

At first glance this is a kind of customisation based
on the 'tc' version of the UBL 1.0 Invoice.

It has a simple subset very similar in content to the
SBS which implementations have to support as
a minimum (similar concept to the SBS). The difference
is in the use of a separate, customised Schema and
namespace which partly extends the UBL invoice.
Then there is a more sophisticated but still customised
superset Schema.

The element names are kept the same but the types are
customised, which makes the instances close to the
uncustomised instances. UDT's etc are kept the same.

The interest has been strong in this project in Sweden
I hear.

Martin asks that any questions be sent to himself
at martin.forsberg@amnis.se or
better still to tekniskt.kansli@skl.se , an address
monitored by several in the project's TC.

Many thanks to Martin for informing us of this. I hope
we shall consider this further in the SBSC.

All the best

Stephen Green