ubl message

Subject: [no subject]

"I am not  sure that we can fold this entire section in as is. Not sure
what to  do with the WXS model stuff."

I completely agree with you  here.  We can't fold this stuff into the
introduction, before  reaching any of the requirements.  This is why I
thought we  needed two documents in the first place.  One with the original
structure of the code list document, the structure you are trying to
preserve, and one that is a generic description of the code list  model.