ubl message

Subject: Hangzhou opening plenary overview (20050509)

I have uploaded overview slides for the opening plenary in
Hangzhou to

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12522/plen-rpt-20050509.pdf

As previously arranged, I will attempt to dial in to the
conference room at 9 a.m. in Hangzhou.  If phone communication is
not possible at that time, acting chair Tim McGrath will deliver
this presentation instead.

Jon