ubl message

Subject: Fwd: JPLSC report

I am forwarding this set of documents as requested.  My apologies
for the lateness of this forward; I mistakenly assumed that the
message had been sent to the entire list.

Jon

From: "Yukinori Saito" <yusaito@attglobal.net>
To: "Sun\) Jon Bosak" <jon.bosak@sun.com>,
        "UBL\) Tim McGrath" <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
Cc: "Yukinori Saito" <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
Subject: JPLSC documents at UBL TC Hangzhou meeting
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 17:33:13 +0900

Dear Jon Bosak,
Dear Tim McGrath,

I send you my documents that will be presented by me at UBL TC Hangzhou
meeting.
Because I am not at office, I cannot use my company e-mail address.
Therefore, I cannot post these documents to UBL TC mailing list.
If you will think that these documents would be better to send to all UBL TC
members, would you please transfer these documents to UBL TC mailing list?

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC
--------------------------------
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd.
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
--------------------------------
[CAUTION and PLEASE CONSIDER]
This e-mail has been delivered by my temporary e-mail address for business
trip.
In case you reply this e-mail, please send it to my company e-mail address
(yukinori-saito@fujielectric.co.jp).

UBL JPLSC Report (2005-05-09).ppt

Mapping Study from Japanese Major Business Document to UBL.doc

Mapping Table from Manufacturing SME BD to UBL Order.xls

Japanese needs for additional business documents to UBL.doc

Popular Business Documents in Japan.xls

Case Studies of UBL Deployment.doc

Deployment Strategies for UBL in Japan.doc