ubl message

Subject: No Atlantic TC meeting 18 May

I see that in mail sent about a month ago, I reported that we
had decided to hold an Atlantic TC call Wednesday 18 May.  I don't
know what we were thinking when we said that; to accommodate
travel, we never meet the week following a plenary, and there's no
reason to make this time an exception.  So no meeting this week.
We return to the regular schedule for both calls next week.

Jon