ubl message

Subject: Re: new work item for UBL

[dill2@gefeg.com:]

| Gunther Stuhec gave up to write scripts for UBL schema generation
| over issues like these and with him went the whole SAP ERP and SAP
| markets, with the result that, UBL Schemas will probably never
| became the native XML standard of SAP.

SAP stopped participating in UBL after the TC voted to take the
local/global issue in a direction that did not fit SAP's product
architecture, as made clear in their "no" vote on UBL 1.0 NDR:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/vote_details.php?id=655&voter_id=542

As far as I know, SAP's position has nothing to do with CCTS, or
if it does, they've never said so.

Jon