ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] Re: Proposed Eurasian TC call

Thanks to those who committed to the new TC call schedule for
Europe/Asia.

If I don't hear any objections on this list, we will begin these
calls next week at 08h00 UTC Wednesday using the usual UBL
conference bridge. Tim McGrath is responsible for sending the
agenda.

I leave it to the participants what to call these conferences;
"Eurasian" is not really parallel to "Atlantic" and "Pacific", but
nothing better occurs to me at the moment.

Jon