ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Proposal of new business process model.

Congratulations Peter on a very clear set of process diagrams.

Just a couple of comments:

1. Diagram 3.4 'Billing' has the invoice in red but it
    is not a new document type.

2. Perhaps it is no longer the time to say this but
    I wonder if the reconcilliation following the remittance
    should be shown in diagram 3.6 'Payment'. It might be
    that it wouldn't need any documents other than those
    already modeled (for example the Seller may wish to
    send a credit note or a new invoice if there has been
    erroneous short-payment, over-payment or duplicate
    payment and there might be adjustments by the buyer
    such as for over payment). I think these further stages
    are an important part of day-to-day business.

All the best

Stephen Green

>>> Peter Larsen Borresen <plb@itst.dk> 27/05/05 14:28:15 >>>
 <<Proposal for UBL 2.0 process.doc>>

Dear all

Here is my proposal for a procurement process in UBL 2.0. I look forward to
receive you comments on the document.

Kind regard

Peter L. Borresen