ubl message

Subject: FW: TBG3, the UN/CEFACT Working Group for Transport, and the UNeDocs ACCs

Hi Tim

With reference to your email below and last week's minutes from the Pacifc
call:

Team report: Asian input

      TimM: We need the latest CCs from Sue ASAP to limit
      harmonization problems with trade document contributions
      from China.

      ACTION: SueP to provide CCs to TimM per

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200505/msg00072.html
         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200505/msg00083.html

I can confirm that the ACCs supplied to to you in March are still 99%
unchanged. They have not varied much as many of them are still languishing
in the TBG17 submission queue. Even those that have theoretically been
approved through the TBG17 (Consignment. Details, Dangerous Goods. Details
and Goods Item. Details) did not need many changes and have not yet been
published in an official UN/CEFACT TBG library for completely independent
reasons.

I can also confirm that the ACCS sent three months ago are the same as the
ACCs reused in the current version of UNeDocs which already supports many of
the UBL 2.0 proposed new document types.

Therefore to work with what was supplied to you back in March should enable
reuse and incorporation into UBL 2.0.

regards

Sue