ubl message

Subject: atg2 alignment 'two schemas approach' demo

Folks

I found that, as the attached attempts to illustrate,
it may be quite feasible to have both a global (UBL) and
a local (ATG2-like) set of schemas for the same instance
(apart from namespace changes of course)
*** provided there are similar module architectures so that
there are the same allocations of namespaces/prefixes
to the same elements ***

Here I have the local schemas with a split between
aggregate BIEs and basic BIEs (as in UBL) - a change
from existing ATG2 design, I believe (?).

I've demo'd this with the same datatype schemas though
as I've mentioned I have strong reservations about this

Providing a stylesheet conversion between schemas
with these designs looks feasible at first sight, I think.

[The attached needs its extension renamed to .zip for opening as a zipped file.]

Steve

PKZIP (compressed) files