ubl message

Subject: TC calls the week of 4 July

Hello UBL TC,

As previously noted, we are canceling the Pacific and Atlantic TC
calls the week of 4 July 2005.  We will hold the Eurasia call as
regularly scheduled, but that call will be considered a "working
session" rather than a TC meeting so that it does not count toward
attendance.  (Or to put it another way, we are not holding our
regular three-part virtual TC meeting the week of 4 July, so
absence from TC calls that week will not count against members
maintaining voting status.)

Jon