ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Current UBL 2.0 issues list

There is an issue we have seen when implementing the Invoice UBL 1.0 in
Spain.

In Spain it's very common the use of different PaymentTerms: You should say
the invoice will be payed in three different dates, with a different amounts
and optionally with three different payment means.

In UBL 1.0 it's not possible to include that information, so our proposal to
solve that issue is:

1) To include an optional PaymentTermsAmount in the cac:PaymentTerms
2) To include an optional PaymentMeans in the cac:PaymentTerms

Hope it's not to late to ask for those modifications.

Regards,
Oriol Bausą

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: lunes, 13 de junio de 2005 10:35
To: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl] Current UBL 2.0 issues list

Thanks to Peter Borresen we have an updated issues list for UBL 2.0

This is for discussion on the Pacific call on June 13/14th.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business
Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E
-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476