ubl message

Subject: Revised UBL 2.0 schedule

Hello UBL TC,

Attached is our schedule for UBL 2.0, revised to implement these
changes decided in this week's TC calls:

   AGREED that we will front-load the HISC work by using UBL 1.0
   as preliminary "phase 0" input, understanding that some 1.0
   content may change in 2.0 (with the delivery of phase 1) but
   believing that these tweaks will be relatively minor and
   consist largely or entirely of extensions to the 1.0 model.

   AGREED to modify row 4 of the draft 2.0 schedule for July to
   put ATG2 data type schemas at 7/11, substitution groups at
   7/18, and code list structure plus consideration of ATG2 code
   list schemas at 7/25, with corresponding revisions to row 8.

   AGREED that we will use these three weeks (7/11-7/25) to
   explore the issues and aim for final resolution at the meeting
   in Ottawa, which will need to conclude with an approved list of
   schema programming changes, with editorial NDR work to follow
   the meeting.  It is understood that this is a very tight and
   tricky part of the schedule.

   AGREED that the work on customization in row 8 of the schedule
   for October should be moved to its own row; this discussion
   needs to include both NDR and the teams working on content.

   AGREED to move the meeting tentatively scheduled for the week
   of 12 June 2006 to the following week (19-23 June 2006).

As usual, the file must be renamed with a .zip extension before
extracting the spreadsheets.

Jon

sked0624.zzz