ubl message

Subject: Updated Issues List for UBL 2.0

Please find attached the 2.0 Issues List with the items relating to the
Extended Procurement Model included.

This week we should aim to finalize this list (with the exception of the
Transportation documents) so we can proceeed with building the document
models for the Stage 1 document types.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476

UBL-2-0-Additions_v050706-tm.xls