ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Treasury Tag Pattern: to 'glue' two instances havingdifferent schemas

Stephen:

Have you considered using xs:import?  This is exactly what the W3C
developed it for.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:import namespace="urn:publicid:IDN+cde.foobar.edu:schemas:something:us";
           schemaLocation="http://www.foo.com/someChunkOfUBL.xsd"/>
<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
           schemaLocation="http://www.bar.com/anotherChunkOfUBL.xsd"/>

It would be better to stick with industry supported standards for this
since this is widely supported in most parsers like Xerces.

Duane