ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] MINUTES FROM EUROPE ASIA UBL WORKING SESSION WEDNESDAY 6th JULY at 0800 UTC

> In the WS Security case, the signature exists as long as the SOAP message
> exists, after that the references might not make much sense (though you
> could go complex and use your custom URI resolver that would point to
> the right parts even without the SOAP message).

Good afternoon Diego,

I'd be interested in how the signature holds the references to the right
parts
and how you think a custom resolver might point to these downstream as this
might be another potential solution to another problem of how to reference
one attachment from another (at least as long as the SOAP exists but even
after that too perhaps). Any help here would be appreciated.

Stephen Green